'Hey, I can still throw'

feddoc

Long Time Member
Please....not again.

Last T&RNext T&R.Favre: I can still throw
Views151134Comments92Email Print Buzz Facebook Digg RSS Share 08:00 AM ET 06.15 | Brett Favre may not be exactly certain of his next step, but it doesn't include playing pro football -- even if he was somewhat evasive in his answer to the most pointed question. Favre stood on the sidelines at M.M. Roberts Stadium this morning looking every bit as fit and energetic as the NFL quarterback who carved out a Hall of Fame career. Could he still play? "I can still throw the ball as well as I ever have. No question about that," said Favre as he gazed out at the youngsters assembled for his inaugural 7-on-7 football camp on the Southern Mississippi campus. Does he want to play? "I don't want to put my body through that anymore," he said. "I've been beat up enough."

Sun Herald

Read more: http://www.fannation.com/truth_and_...ll-throw?xid=cnnbin&hpt=hp_bn10#ixzz1PPFNKwcH

Compromise, hell! ... If freedom is right and tyranny is wrong, why should those who believe in freedom treat it as if it were a roll of bologna to be bartered a slice at a time?

Well, if ALL he had to do was stand there and throw the ball........

Hell, I guarantee I can outshoot half the guys in todays military.....if ALL I had to do to be effective was shoot....eventually someone is gonna say "haul ass"!....and I'D need a "time out" and then make 2 trips!

"whackin' a surly bartender ain't much of a crime"

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom