Hey 'Hunting100'

PleaseDear

Long Time Member
What a great read and a wonderful Ram ya harvested in Montana last year!

Greg-not everyone gets an article in Huntin' Fool mag!

congrats

Robb

Yeah that was pretty cool, nice ram too !! I think his handle is huntin100 maybe if you try and pm him? Gary

Holy cow Robb and Gary, Do you guys ever sleep? I'm glad you liked the article. I had quite a year in many ways. I only had one tag. But went on two sheep hunts, two deer hunts, and two elk hunts with friends and family. Great memories! The memories are important to me. I have a lot of friends through hunting. Huntin Fool members, Monster Muleys guys and gals, working with Conservation groups doing fundraisers, etc. I value your friendships. Good luck to all of you. I hope you draw your dream tag as I have.

Thanks again, Greg

I too enjoyed the article Greg. You obviously had a year of all years. Congratulations on a great ram and great year. How about a PM on what unit you hunted.

Great article Greg and an even better season. I have been intending to send an email since I saw it. Congrats to you and your family on a great year. Just cashin in a little karma is all. Got any left? It will be tough to top that Montana tag. Maybe a desert tag this year?that would be good.

Take care and good luck in the draws ? Andy

PM sent little bighon.
Andy, Thanks, let me know when your baby comes. Hope all goes well.

Kidding of course, It was great meeting you and Dallan!!! Good luck in the draws. Gary

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom