HEY hossy???

elkassassin

Long Time Member
I Think The Sheetrock Cracked!

Nobody In Their Right F'N Mind Would Have Issued Building Permits Right There!

And nobody With Any Common Sense Would Of Built There Anyway!

But I'm Sure The KING Will CHIME In & Tell Me They Are Smarter Than Me!

But I'm Sure The KING Will CHIME In & Tell Me They Are Smarter Than Me!

They may have built their houses in a high risk area, which I agree was a bad decision, but are they annually asking for tag cuts to fix the mule deer herds in Utah? This is how I will gauge their intelligence.

Hey KING Niller!

They Might have More Serious Issues At The Moment!

Both Issues Not Getting Fixed Anytime Soon!

I've Said & Told You For Years We Need More Deer Numbers!

But It Won't Sink In To Your THICK F'N Head!

You Might Wanna Get Ahold of The DWR Niller!

I Think They Cut Some Tags!

It Was Nothing To Do With Me!

Maybe Give Em A Piece Of Mind!

They may have built their houses in a high risk area, which I agree was a bad decision, but are they annually asking for tag cuts to fix the mule deer herds in Utah? This is how I will gauge their intelligence.

Elk I'll admit you worry about a lot of strange things you have no control over. And if you want to stroke out about it I can't help you. But at least try to get the facts right.

From your article.
"What he described is called regulatory takings. It falls under the Fifth Amendment of the U.S. Constitution, and happens when government regulation limits the use of private property to a degree it no longer has value."

Take it up with the judge.

So?

What Does That Kinda Tell You?

Let's Issue Building Permits,Let Them Build Houses & Let's See What Happens!

I'm Not Blaming Just The Building Dept!

Anybody With Any Common Sense Would Not Of Built There!

But That's An Item on The Endangered List!

The General Contractor Shoulda Known Better!

Elk I'll admit you worry about a lot of strange things you have no control over. And if you want to stroke out about it I can't help you. But at least try to get the facts right.

From your article.
"What he described is called regulatory takings. It falls under the Fifth Amendment of the U.S. Constitution, and happens when government regulation limits the use of private property to a degree it no longer has value."

Take it up with the judge.

Nope but I did build on a filled in swamp in 1974. Been a few settlement issues since.
What I have learned is not one of us is smarter than mother nature.

Bess, wasn't there some primary song that was about the wise man building his house on the rock it survived and the foolish man built his house on the sand and it was destroyed?

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom