HEY Homer???

elkassassin

Long Time Member
In TARDville Last Year There Were Over 4700 Citations for 100+ MPH!

You Ever Break That Barrier?

And Don't Tell Me You Have With Them Breeds Of Trucks You've Been Running the Last 15 years or So!:D

97 TES SUCKS!

I still think the speed limit is 55 mph… can’t figure out why people passing are throwing me the I-15 wave…

In TARDville Last Year There Were Over 4700 Citations for 100+ MPH!

You Ever Break That Barrier?

And Don't Tell Me You Have With Them Breeds Of Trucks You've Been Running the Last 15 years or So!:D

97 TES SUCKS!
Wow that surprises me!
These days most/all trucks shut down at 98 mph. Cars must not! Hell I haven’t driven a car in 30 years ?

Hey cm!

In TARDville Tuned Trucks Will Destroy Most Cars on Top End!

(((That Doesn't Take Much With Most Having Limiters around 98 MPH!)))

The Newest Truck I Own Is The F'N Slowest Truck I've Ever Owned!

One Of These Days......................................!

that surprises me!
These days most/all trucks shut down at 98 mph. Cars must not! Hell I haven’t driven a car in 30 years ?

Wow that surprises me!
I can't recall which one it was, but I owned a couple Nissan 4x4 with 6 cyc. engines. On one trip north, I was somewhere in ID on a miles long straight road with no traffic. So I decided to see what the truck would do. I got it up to just over 100 & probably could have gotten more. I thought it come apart, however.

Hey ODW!

That's Idling Around Here!

Just Ask Eel!:D

I can't recall which one it was, but I owned a couple Nissan 4x4 with 6 cyc. engines. On one trip north, I was somewhere in ID on a miles long straight road with no traffic. So I decided to see what the truck would do. I got it up to just over 100 & probably could have gotten more. I thought it come apart, however.

Hey cm!

I guess I didn’t realize they put limiters on anything but go carts….tells you how many times I’ve tested a vehicles capabilities?

Hey ODW!

That's Idling Around Here!

Just Ask Eel!:D
It wasn't for that truck. I had gone faster on a highway one time when I was young & stupid (stupider?). Right after I got married, I bought a '56 T-bird with a 312 in it. I put that one up to 108 or so on a highway in NJ at 3 am.

Hey cm!

I’ve made many trips to lake Powell and other places where patrols are scarce ?and between hanksville and bullfrog and my truck won’t do a dime over 98!

In my 20’s, I spent a couple years as a volunteer EMT /ambulance jockey. Changed my fast driving habits permanently. As a stupid teenager I hit 143 in a Dodge with a 383 and a 6pack

Not surprised about the people going over 100.
Dont want to admit to anything but....
I was driving one day on I 70 out in Utah headed to Colorado. Had my cruise set at max at the governor speed of 94 for a few minutes. Its pretty wide open out there and not much traffic so I tried it for a few miles.
I was real surprised the amount of times I was passed, I think they were all cars.
I came over a hill and thought the HP had me.
Not sure if he even looked up.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom