HEY HK!! You still smell roses???

Roy

Masoli - DONE
Le Michael James - 1 Game (maybe more)

All is not well for the Ducks!

Friday, March 12, 2010
Masoli suspended for 2010 season

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ESPN.com news services

Oregon quarterback Jeremiah Masoli has pleaded guilty to a second-degree burglary charge stemming from the theft of two laptops and a guitar from a campus fraternity house in late January.

Ducks coached Chip Kelly announced that Masoli will be suspended for the entire 2010 season.

Masoli pleaded guilty as part of a deal that reduced his charge from a felony to a misdemeanor.

Former Ducks receiver Garrett Embry also pleaded guilty to a charge of second-degree burglary.

Both were sentenced to 12 months probation and 140 hours of community service. They must also pay $5,000 restitution.

Mentioned as a potential Heisman Trophy candidate in the coming season, Masoli threw for 2,147 yards and 15 touchdowns last season. He also rushed for 668 yards and 13 touchdowns.

Earlier Friday, Oregon running back LaMichael James pleaded guilty to a misdemeanor harassment charge connected to an altercation with a former girlfriend.

Information from the Associated Press was used in this report

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

The ORIGINAL Ducks buttshot - HKShooter will know which ones...

UTROY

This crap will only make them stronger and more focused. Hopefully this will be the end of this stupidity. James got mixed up with a psycho chick and Masoli got roped into it with his hoodrat cousin. Both deserve what they got and both should be held responsible for their actions. Good teaching points for all the athletes in college and high school though..."good way to piss away your future dreams and here is how you do it." Even without Masoli, THE DUCKS will still take the PAC 10 and compete in a BCS game.

When you're placing your bets remember this prediction.
#1 Oregon
#2 Oregon State
#3 USC
#4 Stanford
#5-#10 Who cares

HK

Oh and BTW Roy, "I Smell Roses #2" is in the works. Don't worry I'll post it a couple dozen times for you to watch when it is made available.:)

>HK
>
>Oh and BTW Roy, "I Smell
>Roses #2" is in the
>works. Don't worry I'll
>post it a couple dozen
>times for you to watch
>when it is made available.:)
>
>
>

Awesome! Can't wait for it!!! LMAO.

You know - every major college program has its share of thugs and lawbreakers, and there is always more than a fair share of up-to-no-gooders hanging around waiting for "their taste" - and sometimes good kids get dragged into bad situations. I really hope for Masoli's sake that he can come back from this personally, he seems to be a good kid. Every year, Texas has one or two athletes that get into some major trouble, same as FSU, Miami, LSU, OSU, OU, USC etc... it is just another factor that makes the game that much more intriguing.

UTROY

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom