Hey, Hey

Feleno

Long Time Member
So I'm at the urinal at work, there is one of the sales guys in the stall giving birth to a grunter. He says "Hey". He says "Hey" again. Of course I thought he was talking to me so I say "hey" back to him. Then he starts talking and its obvious he's talking to someone on his phone!! Really? I don't even take a wiz when talking on the phone. Anyone else admit to doing this? Is your time that precious you can't wait?

I can't talk on the phone when I'm doing that since thats when I do all my studying of the draw odds in Huntin fool .

I called my buddy the other day and he sounds a little out of breath and strained . I'm asking him if he is ok and if he needs help . After a little back and forth conversation I figure out he is having a little quality time with his lady friend . I still dont understand why he answered the phone . For me there is no phone call that is that important . Thats what voice mail is for .

>I can't talk on the phone
>when I'm doing that since
>thats when I do all
>my studying of the draw
>odds in Huntin fool .
>
>
> I called my buddy
>the other day and he
>sounds a little out of
>breath and strained . I'm
>asking him if he is
>ok and if he needs
>help . After a little
>back and forth conversation I
>figure out he is having
>a little quality time with
>his lady friend . I
>still dont understand why he
>answered the phone . For
>me there is no phone
>call that is that important
>. Thats what voice
>mail is for .

Was Rug getting busy?

466bed.jpg

4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

LOL . Wrong buddy , but now that I think about it he has misspelled lots of words and his texts usually don't make sense . Maybe thats what he is doing while texting ?

>LOL . Wrong buddy , but
>now that I think about
>it he has misspelled lots
>of words and his texts
>usually don't make sense .
>Maybe thats what he is
>doing while texting ?

hahahahaha!!!!! :):):)

dr_ruth.jpg

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

Feleno,

How about you send me your phone number and we can both see what it is like??

Compromise, hell! ... If freedom is right and tyranny is wrong, why should those who believe in freedom treat it as if it were a roll of bologna to be bartered a slice at a time?

I'll take my iphone in the shitter with me. I typically text, or check my email. I most certianly don't make any phone calls and I don't answer the phone if it rings. I don't think I'd feel very comfortable knowing I'm talking to someone who is taking care of their business. I don't think I'd be able to focus on the conversation.

Good one, Kilo.

Steve
Worlds Best ebayer
Great transaction, fast payment, A+++++

Phone Flushing is my favorite passtime. I take a call then head dir-rectly for the flusher. I usually pause long enough so I know they can hear and then wait for their response.

It's a great way to add variety to a tell-a-marketer call. I spend a lot of time attempting to turn nasty little environments into joyful opportunities. Some of my proudest moments have come at the expense of tell-a-marketers.

I AM, a seasoned graduate of the "Roy D. Mercer College of Telephone Communication" and it has improved the quality of life beyond your wildest dreams.

http://www.roydmercer.com/main.htm

MM needs to start a new thread exclusively dedicated to "voice recording" of Roy D Mercer graduates and tell-amark-a-tators.

I'm shocked that Feleno and the rest of you haven't discover the value of a audio flush in your lives.

Start thinking out side the crapper folks!

DC

my phone stays in pocket while doing business after a good freind of mine dropped his phone in the outhouse. im to paranoid now.....

I remember a guy that dropped his wallet with $500 cash in one of the forest service pit toilets.... Crappy day for him!

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom