Hey 'Founder' You Okay?

PleaseDear

Long Time Member
Damn Brian,

I saw on the evening news about your town getting hammered with these freaking high winds!

I had a gust on the job this morning of 72 mph----with a full load of explosives on!! They shut me down/park it Robb--- thank god!!

Dude ya got electric power back yet?

Ya need anything---reach out for sure man...

I am a bachelor for a year and have 4 bedrooms/ 3 full baths---bring 'em all over!! HDTV & WiFi!! haha

For real though you okay?

Robb

>Damn Brian,
>
>I saw on the evening news
>about your town getting hammered
>with these freaking high winds!
>
>
>I had a gust on the
>job this morning of 72
>mph----with a full load of
>explosives on!! They shut me
>down/park it Robb--- thank god!!
>
>
>Dude ya got electric power back
>yet?
>
>Ya need anything---reach out for sure
>man...
>
>I am a bachelor for a
>year and have 4 bedrooms/
>3 full baths---bring 'em all
>over!! HDTV & WiFi!! haha
>
>
>For real though you okay?
>
>Robb

So she did go over to the sand pit and left you all by your lonesome, huh? Be safe and Happy New Year!

The wind has been screaming here. I couldn't sleep last night wondering if my roof was going to fly off. Crazy! But no power outages for me. I live on a super steep hill and the wife had a hard time getting to the house yesterday, but all good now. I haven't been outside in 36 hours though either. Eventually I'll have to go out and shovel, but not until the wind is done. It's still roaring.

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com
Will you LIKE MonsterMuleys.com on Facebook! I need a friend....

You guys have snow and strong winds scarin' ya a bit...here in ol' Pioche, I thought it could be called "Hell,Nevada" today...as in "A Cold Day in Hell" ;-)...BUT minimal precip so far. Stay safe, over thar! :)

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom