Hey Eel

overton

Long Time Member
Eel
Tomorrow I leave for Scotland and Ireland to hunt turtles. As you are probably aware that is home to the biggest and meanest of all turtles. Many a turtle hunter has been cut in half by their powerful jaws. Only swords are legal weapons. And if that isn't bad enough I'll be hunting on crutches. If I survive I'll send you pics.
By the way I'll drink a Guinness for you while in Ireland.

Ransom

Eel,

Don't worry, I have seen him walk with those crutches and he is not fast. He will spend most of his "fighting" on a bar stool in the local PUBS. LOL

Brian

YOU DON'T HAVE ONE OF THEM 12GA/CRUTCH/FISHING ROD COMBO THINGS?
I CAN HOOK YA UP!
RM

Ransom, you're going to WHAT? Hunt turtles with a sword while on crutches?

Dang, I'm sure going to miss you!:(

Eel

Look at this, it's Labor Day and we all could be out scouting, dove hunting or fishing and we're on Monster Mullies goofin' off.. We're pretty pathetic.

sleeping in!
honey doos!
3 day weekends = heavy traffic!
gas prices still high!
I am pathetic! oh I am not just BBQ'n a turkey!
rm

Just got back from the mall. I took Racks advice and picked up a combo sword/ 12 ga/ 300 mag/ and crutches from Big 5. Now all I have to do is get it through British Customs. Maybe I can hunt Red Stag and upland birds while there too. All I would need is to have them penned up and I'll do fine.

Ransom

HONEY DOO'S MY TAIL!!!

RED HEAD AIN'T BEEN AROUND FOR QUITE SOME TIME!!!

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom