Hey Eel

RELH

Long Time Member
Eel does your dog climb trees like my neighbor's dogs do. These two dogs will climb this tree in their yard in order to see over the 6 foot wood fence into the back yards of the neighbor's yards. They really love it when the neighbor to the West has a back yard swimming party at their pool. Darn good watch dogs for their owner and the neighbors. If a stranger moves in any of the back yards they sound the alert.
000_0857.JPG
000_0860.JPG

RELH

No it does not, they rarely bark unless it is someone they do not know.
RELH

I have both, a chainsaw and a pellet rifle and a few big boy's guns as well. Homer that bottom dog did bark at me when I popped up above the fence on a small ladder. Must of got too close to his territory. He quit barking after the photo when I called his name out.
That neighbor who has the dogs is a great neighbor. Military vet and flies the American flag with a "F#CK BIDEN" flag below the American flag.
RELH

Eel may not have dogs but has been known to climb a tree to look over the fence when someone is having a pool party.

I really like how that dogs tail is wagging the whole time just like he was the happiest dog ever and when the dog got him by the butt and pulled him back down I was laughing so hard I was crying.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom