HEY Eel??? UTAH RATED # 1!!!

"Researchers also found that about 27% of Utah drivers said they knew of someone within the state who had been injured due to road rage."

JUDAS!!!

They need to ban the NASCAR tv station in Utah.

Every time I drive through Utah it is White Knuckle, I stay in the Center lane going 80 and get passed by everyone, even the student driver car. I’d swear a good number of drivers are going well over a 100 miles an hour

My first trip through SLC was going to CO for another 3rd season elk trip. Driving my flatbed 6 speed 7.3 and pulling a flat bed trailer loaded with generator, tent, etc.

I took 80. No problems.

15 South....I couldn't get a clear lane to get over and out of the fast lane because there wasn't enough clearance to suit me.

Some dude next to me held up a sign....only I could not read it since it was upside down. I motioned for him to rotate the sign. He did and was following the semi ahead of him too closely and gave it a little tap.

I waved as I drove past.

Last edited:
Speed limits used to be pretty much set in stone and tickets would be given out for speeding. Now I think they're mostly posted to absolve any wrongdoing by the state, county, or city and prevent lawsuits. We're pretty much on our own as to how fast to drive.

I'm certainly part of the problem....unapologetically.

I have the "stay (get) the fug out of my way when you're in the fast lane(s)" mentality.

Rear view mirrors might help some of you Karens!

Love,
Zeke

I drive down to Salt Lake every day for work. Haven’t seen but a few times where people were impatient/borderline road rage….

Not defending the land of Utardia. Just an observation. Wondering what criteria has to be met to win the road rage state crown?

I do have a problem with folks driving slow in the fast lane though….

Get off your device and drive or get out of the way.

Watched a car swerving in the fast lane the other day on Legacy Hwy. I finally catch up to the car only to see a chick putting on makeup while driving!

I got right next to her, honked and threw my hands up. She put her compact down and drove faster lol!

To the women out there!

Is it really necessary to put your face on while driving high speeds, putting yourself and everyone else around you at risk of injury or death?!

I own an oilfield service company out in west Texas and we hire a ton of 1099 contractors but are required by some oil companies to have them drug tested. We have yet to have 1 contractor (out of 10+) from GJ pass a drug test. Lol

All I have to do is drive the speed limit on a two lane road with very few turnouts and I can feel the road rage behind me. I pull over every chance I get but they still pass on blind corners over double yellow lines.

All I have to do is drive the speed limit on a two lane road with very few turnouts and I can feel the road rage behind me. I pull over every chance I get but they still pass on blind corners over double yellow lines.
This applies when I'm in Cali visiting the oldest daughter and her little family!!! I'm a pretty quick driver but I've been put to shame on some of those rural roads BUT.... I get over or get the hell out of their way every chance I get!!!

(Note: I'm really not as aggressive as I puff about on MM)

Zeke

When I lived in UT over 20 years ago, I learned for the first time about passing people on the shoulder when someone else was making a left turn.

Every time I drive through Utah it is White Knuckle, I stay in the Center lane going 80 and get passed by everyone, even the student driver car. I’d swear a good number of drivers are going well over a 100 miles an hour
Until there’s just enough snow to turn the road white. Then they’re doing 12 mph in gridlock while rubbernecking their fallen brethren who are bogged out in the ditch with their tires still spinning like a b**ch. As if that grocery getter with street tires is somehow gonna catch traction and pull them back up on the racetrack .

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom