hey buddy

S

SSQ

LAST EDITED ON Feb-09-14 AT 05:28PM (MST)[p]Somewhat new to idaho (3 years) and I don't really know to many people over here (Nampa area). Im a total outdoor nut and need some people to pal around with. I'm not looking for your hunting spot nor will not share my best spots. Just looking for someone to wet a line with, head out and shoot, kill some dogs or whatever maybe deer of elk hunt in the future. When I hunt I take it pretty serious and am pretty successful at it. Deer is no problem with getting a quality animal. Elk I haven't really taken serious yet due to the "elk hunter" mentality of Washington state where I grew up. I'm down right now due to a recent major surgery but still need to get out. If you need another buddy lets get togather and see what happens, maybe I can spot for you on a coyote hunt of something since I can't shoot a gun right now. Not really looking for a babysitting job, being your guide or the typical retard hunter. This is obviously my first post on here but I have watched you guys for years.
Thanks
Morgan
"SSQ"

I moved down here from Washington in '08 and still haven't really found any good hunting partners here in idaho yet. What part of Washington are you from? Shoot me a pm with your phone # and we can get out and try and shoot some 'yotes or wolves one of these days. Btw how long are you gonna be down from the surgery?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom