hey browtine!

E

elkantler75

was that you on that other forum that nuked my post. i guess it was a little crude of me to post my own stuff on some other companies forum but i think that there are worse sins in this world. i think some of those guys need some therapy based on the comments but hey... i am layed back and can take the good with the bad too. maybe they would feel a little different if they posted some of their hard work for display and received that kind of response. oh well... life goes on and the next one will look even better. it don't cost no 900.00 bones either!

Dude, im not sure. I don't remember nuking anything of yours?

buck1.gif

Later, Brandon

C'mon, i want to nuke something today, can i nuke this one Browtine??

Rule #1....."NEVER question a moderator!"
Rofl!! ;-)

48288e6577d023b6.jpg

So, is there a hierarchy on the Mod list?
Slam, do you need permission?
I never thought about it, before your post.
I'd imagine there would be meetings, your people need to call his people.....LOL

_/|,[___]
|--_--o||||o
()_) ()_)---)_)

Tom
A conclusion is the place where you got tired of thinking.

Slam's muscle milk has him feeling a little trigger happy....

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

there is another browtine on the "rhino logo" forum and he posted a link to my website and the sh** hit the fan and my post got nuked. thought it was you but the other browtine is from nebraska. sorry for the mixup.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom