hey brian

fisrtcoueswas80inches

Very Active Member
i sent you a story of my 2003 dear hoping for it to get posted this month, i sent it to you close to 3 weeks ago and according to my aol account you havent even read it, how come it hasnt been read or posted? are you in the feild and cant get to a computer? you also failed to post my story last year. please post this story
thank you
casey

Maybe it was not posted because he thought you were refering to the 2 legged "dear" and not the 4 legged "deer". Just kidding with ya Casey, I am sure he will get to it.

Drummond

Maybe last year's wasn't posted because it wasn't up to par? Maybe because the writing & punctuation were lame? Did you capitalize the beginning of your sentences Casey? I hope you're taking beginning English/Writing in your freshman year at school.

Based on running this site, how many e-mails do you suppose Brian gets daily? How many requests to post stories? Leave him alone Casey. He is a busy man....

What's wrong with posting the story in a thread like many others do?

I do get a lot of photos, and a whole lot of email this time of year. I do my best.
Casey, you'll have to email me because I don't see that I received your photo.

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com

ha ha ha, thats funny !!!!!i would have thought he sent into buckmasters kids- you know- YOUNG BUCKS !!!!!
MICHAEL S. WAITE, MARANA, AZ.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom