Hey Bigfoot44, 45, 46...

That's the Problem!

They were in Provo Canyon!

Hello Mr. Wisz,This is the UDWR Calling....LMMFAO!
15" Bases?
30" 5ths?
GOOD GAWD A MIGHTY!

Bigfoot can't even take a dump in peace.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

This stuff is so stupid! All I can say is its a good thing the rifle hunt was over or some tard would have shot it.

Come to think of it I don't think bigfoot has ever had the balls to show itself in front of someone who could defend themselves. He's always picking on dorks like these guys that are scared of their own shadows.

I think bigfoot is a coward!

who farted?

I just don't know what to believe in Bigfoot. Sure doesn't look like any bear I have seen. If it was a hoax you would of thought they would of had a better picture and not so hidden???

That's a young adult female bigfoot in the video, bigfoot 46 told me he dates her.

>That's a young adult female bigfoot
>in the video, bigfoot 46
> told me he dates
>her.
Did he tell you anymore about her???

>Bogus. More of the behind the
>brush crap.
>
>Eldorado

what did you expect an interview with the beast perhaps...

>>Bogus. More of the behind the
>>brush crap.
>>
>>Eldorado
>
>
>what did you expect an interview
>with the beast perhaps...

LOL Manny

2311idiot.jpg

college students go camping......plausible

College students go hiking while camping.......doubtful but still possible

College students stumble across a bear while hiking with a camera.....ok even more unlikely but still possible

unarmed college students don't move away from said bear but stay and film.......ok now its entering the realm of staged

bear stands up and students run like rabbits......now scared of bear in brush that they can't see clearly........more and more likely to be staged

students now take footage put it on youtube and become instant celebrity, obama gets reelected and bigfoot news story dies due to election. students get all the fame and no one cares to disprove the story

littlebeaver.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom