Hey Bess - here's another "sky wolf" for you!

Roy

I have my doubts about the authenticity, but I have witnessed them snatching lambs right out of a field and even saw one try to take a 3 day old horse colt.

Beautiful nature!

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

Hey Roy!

I was just gonna Post this for sage: COOL VIDEO'S II !

If it is True!

Protected or not that Birds gonna fall from the Sky!

Or is it sage?

If I had Listened!
I wouldn't be here today Living & Dieing with the Choices I've made!

Glad I beat you to it! LOL.

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

You got me by 10 minutes Roy!:D

If I had Listened!

I don't remember now what hunting video it was on, but back in the 80's I saw footage of an eagle trying to take a full grown Muley Buck. It had it by the haunches and was able to get its back legs off the ground...... Terry

The late Elmer Keith used eagles and large hawks for target practice due to them killing young Rocky Mnt. bighorn sheep back in the 30's & 40's.

RELH

Pretty sure that's a Condor... Now can we have our lead back?

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

Damn Straight it is Snort!

If I had Listened!

my god air woofs,let them get away with a 'fish or two , what size shot would you use elkassassin ,

Stop with the hysteria!

If those people hadn't moved into Eagle domain, this never would have happened. Besides, they can always have another kid. Plus, it's not like there is a shortage of kids.

Eel

LAST EDITED ON Dec-19-12 AT 05:18PM (MST)[p]We had A LOT of golden's on our Ranch. Many a time i'd be hunting bucks and just barely peek my head over a ridge only to see a eagle bust me and take flight from hundreds of yards away. I don't think anything sees as well as a Golden Eagle, super tough to sneak up on.

When asked what i'd want to be if i could be reborn as any animal. I have answered, "a Golden Eagle"!

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

What do ya mean by that? lol

No kidding! I mean barely peeking into a draw or across a new canyon, maybe 1/4 mile away or more and i'd get busted. Not once in awhile either, every time! I have a ton of respect for their eyesight. The same sneak on a smart ol buck, i would have gone unnoticed!

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

Roy do you always use your kids for Sky Wolf bait. Just so you can post a video?

Sage an Eagle soaring the grand canyon? No way I think Sage would be a better STUD. That is a stud in a Snow Tire some where in Montana in the winter.

Rutnbuck

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom