Hey 1911???

elkassassin

Long Time Member
This is How it's done in the Basin!

Say You get a Ticket for running a Stop Sign?

The Signs Dissapear!

You Plead Not Guilty!

And it's Throwed Out!:D

Abra Cadabra!

No More Stop Signs!:D

Now I don't really know this Guy!(Surely not Bashin the Guy!)

But isn't there more serious Crimes going on than somebody Creeping past a Stop Sign without coming to a total Stop?

Ya,I know it's the Law!

Ya,I know we should always Obey the Laws!

But I'd bet anybody that has any Mileage to them at all has crept through a Stop Sign without completely stopping!

I See way More TEXTERS & People on their Phones every day than I see Creeping through a Stop Sign!

http://www.ksl.com/?sid=39569261&ni...-after-utah-city-official-gets-traffic-ticket

[font color="blue"]HUNTIN,FISHIN,AND LOVIN EVERY DAY,I WANNA SEE
THEM TALL PINES SWAY!
[/font]

Elkass, that's clearly a matter of government over reach! There is no constitutional provision for making people stop. And what authority does that cop have over the driver of a vehicle on a public street? Cars aren't even mentioned in the Constitution and neither are stop signs. We should rise up against this opression. Maybe even occupy the police station. It's a good thing the guy in the truck stopped. He could have gotten Lavoyed. He was no terrorist.

It's time we stop taking it and start taking back our freedoms! Stop signs are evil.What are you gonna do when the liberal p*******s come and put a stop sign in your yard?

I hear you NVB. I'm trying to get a bunch of people together (armed, of course). We're going to run a high profile stop sign here in town at high noon in protest of the government over reach. One of our Supervisors will be leading the parade. We're flying the American flag and not wearing seat belts either.

We don't want any trouble but we will defend ourselves.

The Supervisor's family settled here in the early 1800's without any stop signs. Now look.

eel, that's great! You have to stand for something! Stopping all the time is not what our four fathers intended. You should also cut up and void your drivers licenses. Same for your car licenses. My grandfather never licensed his wagon or horse!

I'm thinking of forming a non-profit organization. Gonna call it WAR! ... White And Right! Maybe I can get a fat, over made up legislator or two to join up. You know, in case we need a negotiator.

Remember, do not use "Dear" with 1911.
The Trucks obviously appear as Conspirators. Conspiracies of more than 2 = Gang Related, at or above the levels required for Federal or United Nations Investigators to be deployed. The Trucks Radar Detectors did not have their Batteries installed, therefore, operating in Stealth Modes. Another observed Gang Tactic was they instantly split-up. The Red Truck was targeted due to illegal "Profiling". To further drill down to a core issue, possibly Residents to the Right where Trucks came from may be of a different Political, Religious, Union/Non-Union Labor groups than such on the Left side neighborhood. This is how and why "Falls Road", Belfast Ireland came to be.

elkassassin may have uncovered a sniveling local Government official whom illegally imposed his will, the "I'll show you Copper" above the safety of pedestrian school children. Once he builds a "Falls Road Wall", Tourists shall flock and with them, money for the local economy. His plan just needed a primer.

The next thing we may hear is BYU will not allow Provo Police to investigate Rape Cases. NVBighorn & eelgrass, I'm with you. I've gassed up my Truck and driving this morning to join yah-all. I wonder if I can trailer some of the Southern California anti-Trump violent protesters to aid in the issue.

The unibomber was caught....drum roll please...on a stop for expired tags and it unfolded from there. Unofficial personal opinion inserted here: sure is odd that and city manager walked away from the ticket, and had the stop signs vanish most likely to his travels advantage. Small town politics right there. That's my haypenny. Bet if it was you or anyone else on Roosevelt the powers that be would not have dismissed it, "in the interest of justice."
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

You may wish to check history.

The Unabomber lived in a small wilderness cabin near Lincoln, Montana. Theodore John Kaczynski was arrested.

TWO of my friends were there.

He was an elusive terrorist blamed for 16 mail bombs that killed three people and injured 23 during an 18-year period.

Did you ever read how he lived, what shoes he wore..?

I think what GOT him was he removed the sticker on a Pillow.

1911, I mean no disrespect. Facts matter.

His younger brother David Kaczynski read his manifesto that was printed in a couple newspapers and told authorities he thought it was his older brother Ted Kaczynski.

Not that it matters but I recall reading a book about Ted Kaczynski. It seems I recall, but I could be wrong, that Ted got stopped for expired tags in this little town in Montana in the early years. From then on he rode a bicycle or walked most everywhere for all his local travels.

Not that it matters.

>The unibomber was caught....drum roll please...on
>a stop for expired tags
>and it unfolded from there.
>Unofficial personal opinion inserted here:
> sure is odd that
>and city manager walked away
>from the ticket, and had
>the stop signs vanish most
>likely to his travels advantage.
> Small town politics right
>there. That's my haypenny.
> Bet if it was
>you or anyone else on
>Roosevelt the powers that be
>would not have dismissed it,
>"in the interest of justice."
>
>
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

You're Right 1911!

If they'd of Singled Me out the Fines woulda been Triple!:D

But I did learn a Lesson out of this Deal!

My Cordless SAWZALL has another Valued Use when needed!:D:D:D

[font color="blue"]HUNTIN,FISHIN,AND LOVIN EVERY DAY,I WANNA SEE
THEM TALL PINES SWAY!
[/font]

>You may wish to check history.
>
>
>The Unabomber lived in a small
>wilderness cabin near Lincoln, Montana.
>Theodore John Kaczynski was arrested.
>
>
>TWO of my friends were there.
>
>
>He was an elusive terrorist blamed
>for 16 mail bombs that
>killed three people and injured
>23 during an 18-year period.
>
>
>Did you ever read how he
>lived, what shoes he wore..?
>
>
>I think what GOT him was
>he removed the sticker on
>a Pillow.
>
>1911, I mean no disrespect. Facts
>matter.

You are correct. I meant Timmy Mcveigh not unibomber. They both like bombs so I mix them up. There was a lot of gum shoe work and luck that took him down.

"Shortly after the bombing, while driving on I-35 in Noble County, near Perry, Oklahoma, McVeigh was stopped by Oklahoma State Trooper Charles J. Hanger.[58] Hanger had passed McVeigh's yellow 1977 Mercury Marquis and noticed that it had no license plate. McVeigh admitted to the police officer (who noticed a bulge under his jacket) that he had a gun and McVeigh was subsequently arrested for having driven without plates and illegal firearm possession; McVeigh's concealed weapon permit was not legal in Oklahoma."

4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Back in the late 1960's I was working in the woods up on the county line. That meant I had to leave the house about 3am to catch the crummy in Arcata.

There was a 3 way stop in town that was kind of busy during the day, but at 3:15am ain't nobody on the road. At the 3 way stop you could see in all directions about 1/4 mile. I almost came to a complete stop. I dropped my 61 VW down into 1st gear (that's how slow I was going). Dang CHP turned the red light on me and gave me a ticket for failure to stop at the stop sign. I forget what the fine was but I couldn't afford it back then.

If I had been the mayor that stop sign would have disappeared too. :D

>Back in the late 1960's I
>was working in the woods
>up on the county line.
>That meant I had to
>leave the house about 3am
>to catch the crummy in
>Arcata.
>
>There was a 3 way stop
>in town that was kind
>of busy during the day,
>but at 3:15am ain't nobody
>on the road. At the
>3 way stop you could
>see in all directions about
>1/4 mile. I almost came
>to a complete stop. I
>dropped my 61 VW down
>into 1st gear (that's how
>slow I was going). Dang
>CHP turned the red light
>on me and gave me
>a ticket for failure to
>stop at the stop sign.
> I forget what the
>fine was but I couldn't
>afford it back then.
>
>If I had been the mayor
>that stop sign would have
>disappeared too. :D

Must have been this. Your duck boat never would have fit a bug.

5127eel.jpg

4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Eel,

See if the boss will give you a hall pass to come fishing with me and the dickweed. We need some sort of normalized mediation present to prevent any casualties that might arise from his nonsense. He should be tolerable this year. I got him a sponsor in the 12 step program.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

That VW Buss invokes many memories, mostly...thank god I never DID what I wanted when Young in my 1974 4x4 Chevy step side and a Bug Bus was slowing traffic for miles going through the Sierra's. But I grew up fixing and traveling to Montana (Canadian Border), Winnemucca, Fort Hunter Liggett and all parts in VW Bugs, 61 through 65. Buy one, fix'er up, sell, reinvest and repeat + Hunting travels in each.

But, on the Bug Bus above, what's that Happy Camper Bumper sticker. Wasn't there a "SAM's Club" or ???? Bumper sticker on all 1070's, 1980's RV's..?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom