HE'S GOING TO WIN!!!!!!!!!!!

Tikka

Long Time Member
Oh $*&# he's out of gas.

I thought he had that one, that was a good race. i am glad Harvick was there to pick up the win.

I wonder when Little 'E' is driving his Grocery Getter & the needle is on 'E' if he goes & gets Fuel or just keeps driving it?

For GAWDS Sakes Guys,We Got Kids on this Site,Some of them are 65 years Old!:D

I don't care if they're big or small!
If they throw lead I like em all!
:p

I ain't a big Earnhardt fan, but I was actually jumping up and down, pulling for him to win.

It says a lot about the sport/fan base, when the most popular driver hasn't had a win in 105 starts......and so many people cheer for him.

Notice that it took 2 wrecks to eliminate the "Busch Baby".....when he ain't good, he's still lucky. Bet he didn't win enough to pay his traffic ticket!

"whackin' a surly bartender ain't much of a crime"

I picked up the race when Jr was in 13th place and kept an eye on it on and off, napping in the recliner, until that restart at the end. I must have dozed off for awhile before that cause i didn't know that there were any fuel concerns. All i saw was Jr way ahead going into the last lap. No huge fan here but i do pull for Jr!

That running outa fuel deal really sucked!!

Joey

Jr aint the best driver out there but hes a regular guy,thats why so many people pull for him.He will win again and I think it will be soon,he and Steve L are just getting their book together for next years season,if you listen to their incar radio at the end of every race they are already talking about what they need to try next year when they show up at that track(thats all they talked about during the allstar race was data for the 600).Cant wait to see how they perform after a year together,JR is already performing far better than he has in years and having a decent crew chief is making all the difference.GO JR GO!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom