Here's the question

D

Deuce

I read this in a small news paper, and this was the question asked to some of the staff. What enviromental cause would you be willing to go to jail for? Now for the answer from one staff member. Qoute: stopping drilling for uranium in the Grand Canyon, drilling for oil in the arctic, the needless slaughter of polar bears, seals, wolves, bears, bison,dolphins and sea turtles. Then they go on to say, you name an animal thats endangered or an oil cache and I'm there. WOW! Can you say tree hugger. Maybe some of you boys that are missing trail cams should look this person up!

Now thats honorable! That man is a hero, so much better than all of you godless murding fools! Hunting is a wickedness, a viral disease that should be exterminated! This willingness to sacrifice for the greater good is the calling of great individuals......

littlebeaver.jpg

I have meet a few of these whackos , and trying to talk with them is like talkin with a brick wall .

I had to get rid of my last license plate frame because it was attracking these nut jobs , and I was starting to worry that my truck was going to get damaged or even I was going to get attacked .

I didn't see what the problem was , the frame said " I would rather be clubbing baby seals " .

>I have meet a few of
>these whackos , and trying
>to talk with them is
>like talkin with a brick
>wall .
>
> I had to get
>rid of my last license
>plate frame because it was
>attracking these nut jobs ,
>and I was starting to
>worry that my truck was