Here's a 400"er stinkbug!

I thought I read somewhere that buck died last year and he was only 4 years old had a heart attack to many steroids. I also seem to remember they said he was almost 500 inches. Amazing what you can grow with your own chemistry set. Maybe I was thinking of a different deer since there are so many of these legitimate 4oo plus deer running around lol.

Unless there's a heated swimming pool 50 yards from that bedded buck I don't think Q-Tip will be interested lol...

~Z~

My BAD!

He might go 500"!:D

"His G-75 is a little Weak" LMAO!

For GAWDS Sakes Guys,We Got Kids on this Site,Some of them are 65 years Old!:D

I don't care if they're big or small!
If they throw lead I like em all!
:p

This lady wanted big high fenced bone & got it too.
That top one didn't have quite enough mass.

:)

B7RDUw2kKGrHqJlsEyjCvqsKBMzt7oWteg_3.jpg

KGrHqQOKiQE1RiWt0BNZSoDzq0Q_3.jpg

is the taxidermist postive that rack isn't upside down???
Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

WOW! bessy, I think it may have been too long since you've seen an elk. Thats not exactly what they look like.

She's now been shown a few high fenced videos and now wants a high fenced hunt where the animals "run for their lives" like they do in africa (as she puts it!).

So now I need to change my order a bit.

Now I need a 400" bull that has been peppered with bird shot for a few months and is terrified of humans. In addition Stinky still wants to fish and shoot the piss out of pheasants and chickens! that is all!

Oh, two last things. I will pay extra if someone can bring me one of those hand bag raised chiuhahua's so that I can shoot it in front of the owner. And a pet canary, I want to shoot a caged pet canary with my remington 870 express with a 3 1/2" magnum goose load!

>This lady wanted big high fenced
>bone & got it too.
>
>That top one didn't have quite
>enough mass.
>
>:)
>
>
B7RDUw2kKGrHqJlsEyjCvqsKBMzt7oWteg_3.jpg

>
>