Here U Go

without reading this entire, boring thing, what does it say in summing it up in a couple words???

muleyman

>without reading this entire, boring thing,
>what does it say in
>summing it up in a
>couple words???
>
>muleyman

It goes over way too many things. It is easier to just read the paper. A few highlights will just leave numerous questions that reading the paper can easily tell.

Lots of big changes going to happen in Oregon for all types of hunters and trappers. This is a great time to show up to the ODFW meetings going around the state right now and the F&W Commission meeting on June 4th.

It's a start...Oregon needs to find another revenue source besides tag and license fees. Until the budget issue is resolved, we will never see any serious changes to a flawed system....Oregon doesn't need to reinvent the wheel, just copy Nevada and your problems will be solved. I am a firm believer the worst hunting in Nevada is stil better than the best hunting in Oregon.

Troutcrk
"Livin the Dream"

More and more archery units are going into the draw system. We will see statewide archery draw here soon. I guess the rifle hunters will have to make up their mind what weapon they really like to use.

Not very many people showed up to the Salem ODFW meeting. I hope that doesn't mean we will see all rifle, shotgun, and muzzleloader hunters wearing bright blaze orange next season.

Back
Top Bottom