her 1st post..... followed by.

T

tageater

Funny chit boys....a FB friend of mine, that I know throught the hospital moved to Texas....when she gets there, we'll she brags about her boots!!!! Actually pretty nice boots, right.?

9599facebookhomescreenimage.jpg

Then 2 days later this shows up on her FB page.....I copied and pasted-... As I can't figure out how to post the link to her page..either way....WTF!!!!!

PETA has the most disturbing video I've ever seen showing Asian fur trapping practices. FYI skinning animals alive still exists. I already don't wear fur and don't associate with those who do, so instead I'm spending the entire month of December buying products only from retailers who pledge not to test on animals and doing my best to avoid purchasing products made in Asia. And THAT'S how I do my part to combat some of the evil in the world

48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

Fur - feathers - skin... entirely different things. :)

I can say, with a fair bit of certainty, that the ostrich was NOT skinned alive.

Well I'm an evil SOB ( accordinding to PETA)!!! but I too hope that Ostrich wasn't skinned alive!

48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

Hypocrisy knows no bounds, and it seems that these PETA folks and most others alike run rampant with it!

Actually, for a squirrel squeezer, she has good taste in boots! You have made it clear to her on FB about her hypocrisy, right?

Well TAG!

You've twisted another Sista!

So bad that she moved to Texas(with Roy:D)

Hot Dog,Hot Damn,I love this Ameri-can

(posted for Wisz) :Tag, is that her in the pic? Might be kinda hot. Ask her to post some bikini pics too.

Compromise, hell! ... If freedom is right and tyranny is wrong, why should those who believe in freedom treat it as if it were a roll of bologna to be bartered a slice at a time?

Let me guess, she's blonde, right?

Idiotic.

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

She's blonde. Cute, and stupid! Not a bad combination, to a point.

I brought it to her attention that it was odd that she posted a PETA link 2 days after she shows off her boots....she hasn't replied to it, nor do I think she will.

I'll see if she'll get me a bikini pic....

48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

Thought you might already have one TAG?

Hot Dog,Hot Damn,I love this Ameri-can

I never did like the asians....especially the chinese! They can be a very sick culture.

Read into them....I guarantee you will be filled with hatred.

I do like the boots though.

Most peta members are normally just stupid.

Lots are young women that have been deceived into thinking they are relevant because they are cute. Eventually age catches up with them and then they just become old, ugly and annoying peta members.
Life is fair that way.

I remember one asking on a blog if they made Jelly out of Jelly fish.

I cut up dead animals every single day for a living and as many animals as I have killed and will continue to kill, I still have some compassion.
That last scene in the video with the raccoon dog writhing in agony, blinking its eyes with it's hide completley ripped from it's body gets to me.
Guess I'm no tough guy.

Just watched the video.

No excuse not to completely kill the animal before skinning it.

Cannot imagine why that would be an accepted practice. I could see it being much more dangerous to the guy doing the skinning as well.

Wonder if that is a professional fur farm or some type of snuff video.

I Have trapped since I was in my teens. I try to treat the animals witht the respect they deserve and dispatch them quickly and humanely. There is no call for cruelty.

LAST EDITED ON Dec-09-11 AT 11:06PM (MST)[p]I have seen some that first hand while working in taiwan, thailand, the philippines. Life isnt valued there whether it is animals or human like it is here.
I have seen some of them sick tickets push the guts of their fighting cocks back in with their fingers, stitch them up, give me a shot of something and send them out again. Once was enough for me.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom