Henry's Lake Report 9/27/2012 WITH VIDEO

J

jt00082

Henry's Lake is starting to get pretty good. A buddy and I went up on 9/27/2012 for a few hours in the morning and did really well. Between the 2 of us we boated about 30 fish in 4 hours. We didn't catch any real trophies, but most fish were in the 17-22 inch class. This was by far my best day at Henry's Lake. I never do good at Henry's so this trip really made me happy. I hope to get up there and fish one or two more times before my 60-2 deer hunt starts on 10/5. If you're heading up, be ready to have company if you're catching fish. The second one of us hooked one it was like a race for the other boats to get 100 yards from us. Oh, and I missed hooking a 10 pound fish on one of my first casts. Real bummer for sure!

The trip was also really awesome because early in the morning when we first got on the lake, a few coyotes were barking and yelping across the lake. Then over the mountain side you hear what was an obvious wolf howl. It was much louder and deeper than the coyotes!

Also, I was able to put together a video of my trip. It has some real funny parts. You can view it here:

Enjoy!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom