Henrys Cow Bison

3X4

Here are some pics from last weeks buffalo hunt on the Henrys. The only thing more fun then this hunt, is doing it two years in a row. I would like to thank my Utard clan for helping get it out.
4b3ff63365fbdf87.jpg

4b3ff66966d5b474.jpg

>Coyote benches?

Pennellen Pass. We camped at Apple Bush. There was a lot of snow so we never made it over to that side. Thanks for the info though.

That is right near where I shot mine; in 2008.

That has to be one of the most underrated hunts in Utah.
I have been on several LE elk hunts and that cow hunt
I went on beat 'em all!. Congrat's

>That is right near where I
>shot mine; in 2008.
>
>That has to be one of
>the most underrated hunts in
>Utah.
>I have been on several LE
>elk hunts and that cow
>hunt
>I went on beat 'em all!.
> Congrat's

What hunt did you have last year. I killed one last year close to were I killed this one. I had the first December hunt. Last year there was a guy that filmed mine when I shot it. By chance it wasn't you or someone in your party was it. I would love to get that video if someone on here knows who has it. I beleive the guy was from Springville.

I did not film it.

I had the early hunt and shot it the second to last day of the
hunt. I cannot remember the areas for sure. However,
I think that the Pennel road forks South (coming from the east).

Near that fork, I was directly North about a mile or so.

I would love to have another tag for that hunt....

That was a fun hunt, I hope we have a couple good hunts for this year.

Thanks for the good time

>cool.....did hornkiller help??
>
>great post/pic, thanks for sharing
>
>JB
>
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

Hornkiller didn't make it. I thought we would have herd from him by know. Its not like him to not post something. Maybe i'm not in his click.

i didn't get on here to fight over a key board! So i never made a comment on your post, but i do hope to have a bull tag this comming season.

NICE PICS
TYPICAL UTARD HUNT TEN GUYS IN CAMO JUST TO KILL ONE BUFFALO

I FIND IT'S ALOT MORE FUN TO GO BY MYSELF

LAST EDITED ON Jan-24-10 AT 02:51PM (MST)[p]With an attitude like that, no wonder you end up by yourself. I bet you have a lot more fun packing out a whole buffalo on your own too...

Coondog,

I dont know where you went to school, if you even did? Just for your info there are only 6 guys in the pic not 10. Just thought I would help you out with a little 2nd grade math.

For some reason 3X4 got the boot on this website, but I know he used a Rem 700 in 300rum. I think coondog was probably refuring to every post from guys that live out of utah, if there is a pic posted with more than two guys in it, then it is a utard posse. Or maybe it was the thread on DIY hunts, were maybe 3X4 would have got more satisfaction doing it himself, as apposed to having 5 guides. Even if those so called guides were family, and friends.

Thanks, Epointer. I'm new to this forum, so I couldn't have known. I was simply curious.

I'm new to the forum but not new to hunting, having made 30 DIY trips to Colorado/Wyoming since 1973.

i been on a buff hunt we had 4 guys and wish we had 4 more i would like to see huntchic and coondik take care of one on there own.

I kinda like hornkillers name for you two makes me laugh. What makes me laugh even more is you two talking sh-t on others, and never posting pics to back it up. Since weminuche is having a hard time posting his pics I'll start a thread for him, and he can add his pics to it. Coondog still waiting for your DIY buff pics.

>I kinda like hornkillers name for
>you two makes me laugh.
>What makes me laugh even
>more is you two talking
>sh-t on others, and never
>posting pics to back it
>up. Since weminuche is having
>a hard time posting his
>pics I'll start a thread
>for him, and he can
>add his pics to it.
>Coondog still waiting for your
>DIY buff pics.

So did u see his pics?

yes i was wishing bad things on 3x4 until i found out who it was i was thinking it was someone totaly diffrent and havent said anything since lets see your pics huntrez man'd up

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom