Henrys buffalo

3X4

Just wondering how the buffalo hunting has been on the henrys the last couple weeks. I'm heading down on the 26th to try my luck. Is there any left, If there is were they at.

horn killer is obviously a prick!!!!!!!!!!!!! I.m headed down for the hunt that starts tues. I'll know more in a week. I'll let you know everything I know. It's once in a lifetime so I'll let you know everything I find out. PM me and I'll give you my phone # and anything else you might need. Such as place to camp and anything you may need. I feel that we are all in this together that is why that last post pissed me off so bad. I will help you any way possible.

they have history..... http://www.monstermuleys.info/cgi-b...w_thread&om=14866&forum=DCForumID5&omm=0great post/pic, thanks for sharing

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

I think this one could get interesting.......anyone bring popcorn??

Sit tall in the saddle, hold your head up high, keep your eyes fixed to where the trail meets the sky...

hornkiller looks and sounds like he needs his little b!tch a$$ slapped down!
What a douche!
Eric
famousfigures_abevigoda.gif

Ultra liberal, wolf loving, illiterate, gay, hippie midgets on crack piss me off!!!!

deerline.gif

Oh yeah they know each other. Hornkiller should know that plenty of people know the real story of what happens. No need to get creative with the story or the size. The bucks big enough to not need embellishment, unless of course he knows he could have done better, maybe away from the road or something. Road hunting never works......right 3X4?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom