Henry Tag!

eelgrass

Long Time Member
Does anybody have any information they can share? I drew a tag, as my CC was hit and it's the only thing I put in for.

The Henry's are in southern Utah, is that correct?

Not looking for anyone's honey hole. Just a place to start.

Thanks in advance.

Eel

My phone keeps ringing but I'm too excited right now to answer it.

hahahahahahahah! Not a tough hunt. Road hunters can shoot a 20"+ 3X4 from well traveled roads. Have a great time.

Eel, call mossback and get a deal set up before the other guys do. I think that there are a few concessions to make but with your limited time to hunt, they will scout out several of the best bucks on the mountain and have one or two all but staked out for you when you get there. Heck of a good hunt! :)

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

call mossback they will have one or two all but staked out for you, what a joke, just hunt high fence , and cut out mossback' save you some money, the hunt is the same,,,

Hey Eel,
Save some money and call that swamp rat in Altamont, UT that goes by the name of STTM....no don't take any crap from them other so-called Outfitters.

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

I called mossback. He said I was #47 on the list. If the first 46 cancelled out, I was in.

Then I finally answered my phone. It was DWR saying they made a mistake, and that my card would be credited with the original hit. They accidentally drew too many tags.

http://www.monstermuleys.info/dcforum/DCForumID6/23113.html

I just found out it wouldn't have worked anyway. My mother-in-law is visiting during the deer season, so I couldn't make the hunt anyway.

Eel

eelgrass
Are you joking! I really thought this whole thing about to many tags was a joke! If DWR really pulled this Crop of POOP! I hope someone has a set nutz to say someting to them!!!

Abiggerfish2fry, yes I was joking. But if the story is true about allotting too many tags and then trying to back out, the DWR is in for a world of hurt.

Eel

I was going to tell you to shoot the first forkhorn you saw.

2311idiot.jpg

You Guys notice how safe Wizs is playin it?

He isn't answering his Phone!

He ain't Posting on here so the DWR thinks He's not contactable!

You know damn well He's just playin it safe!

Answering that phone could cost you big time this year!

[font color=red size=redsize=18"face"]SHOW THEM TO ME![/font]
If You Love Your Country,SHOW THEM TO ME!

I've got Wild Honey Tree's and Crazy Little Weeds growin around my Shack!
These Dusty Roads ain't streets of gold but I'm happy right where I'm at!
All these Perty little Western Belles are a Country Boys Dream!
They ain't got Wings or MM Halo's but they sure look good to me!

Sorry SMACKDADDY!

I don't Smoke the Candy!

[font color=red size=redsize=18"face"]SHOW THEM TO ME![/font]
If You Love Your Country,SHOW THEM TO ME!

I've got Wild Honey Tree's and Crazy Little Weeds growin around my Shack!
These Dusty Roads ain't streets of gold but I'm happy right where I'm at!
All these Perty little Western Belles are a Country Boys Dream!
They ain't got Wings or MM Halo's but they sure look good to me!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom