Henry Lever Action 45 Long Colt

smitty

Very Active Member
I'd like to find one of these that doesn't cost $2000.

Is it possible?

I'm looking to use it, not just put it in a case and show it off.

JUDAS SMUT!

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=447457172

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Does Ms Smitty know you're Gun Shoppin again?

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=446633229

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=447530054

Hurry on this one!

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=447394274

If it'll make you feel better!

I'll sell you one for 1950.00 & save you 50.00!

A Deal?:D

what she doesn't know, she doesn't need to know. Know what I'm saying?

Just like the binos I bought a little while ago.

Are you set on a Henry. I have bought two Winchester 94's in 45 LC in the trapper length in the same price range of all those adds Bess is showing. One was a pre safety even and minty clean. Deals are out there.

Hey SMUT!

I'm gonna Clue Ms smitty in on that Stash of Cash you have Hid in your Wallet one of these days!:D

>what she doesn't know, she doesn't
>need to know. Know what
>I'm saying?
>
>Just like the binos I bought
>a little while ago.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom