Hendricks Over Due

Wiszard

Long Time Member
Great fight.....came down to last round....the way it should for a fight to be one to remember. Robbie Lawler fought a great fight. He took the defeat as he should, prideful. They both acknowledged they had to win the last round. In my opinion, this was Hendricks title defense. We all saw what happened in the last fight against GSP.

Would've like to see the final round of Condit vs Woodley. That was a good fight and who knows what could've happened in the 3rd round.

I can't stand Hector Lombard or Jake Shields. Lombard is an underachiever and a muscle head while Shields is a flat-footed cry baby. Cant stand either one. I think they both should be cancelled from the UFC.

cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

I enjoyed the fight as well. Lawler definitely won 2 rounds. Hendricks saw some tweety birds for a bit there but came back for a great 5th round.
I like Condit and hated seeing him go out like that. After weathering the 1st round extremely well I was looking forward to a 3rd round too.
Diego makes for an entertaining fight. My wife kept whining about all the blood!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom