HENDRICKS BEATS PIERRE???

elkassassin

Long Time Member
WTF?

Wisz?

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

WTF are you talking about Bess?

St.Pierre won on decision.

But Johnny kicked his ass fo sho.

That fight happened awhile ago too. Where have you been?

LAST EDITED ON Aug-07-14 AT 09:32PM (MST)[p]>WTF are you talking about Bess?
>
>
>St.Pierre won on decision.
>
>But Johnny kicked his ass fo
>sho.
>
>That fight happened awhile ago too.
>Where have you been?

Easy there SMUT!

I Ain't Rich!

I have to wait for Months so I don't have to Pay for that Nominal Fee that Wisz Bittchhes about!:D

Hendricks never had a scratch on Him!

I can see it being kinda close!

But for Pierre to Win was Total BS!

You probably don't know many people still on Dial-Up do you Smitty?:D

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

You got it backwards.

Pierre went to the hospital. Couldn't remember his name after the fight.

Hendricks was the one without a scratch. It was a lopsided beating.

We get a group together and order the fight, or just go the the local Buffalo Wild Wings and watch it for free.

BTW, what's dial up?

LMFAO! You gotta move somewhere that actually has running water Bess. It's amazing.

You're Right!

I do have it Backwords!

My Bad!:D

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom