Hendo vs Fedor saturday night

jodog

Very Active Member
July 30 on Show Time 2 of my favorite fighters. These guys are warriors in the cage if there ever was one! I really like them both but I just have to pull for Hendo. Fedor is comeing off two straight losses and will be looking to redeem himself and Hendo has been on fire latley. I wish it had happened about 5 years ago but it should be a great fight. Two of the best mma fighters ever.

Dan-Henderson-Strikeforce-Ohio.jpg

Fedor-Affliction-2-1.jpg

July 30 on Show Time 2 of my favorite fighters. These guys are warriors in the cage if there ever was one! I really like them both but I just have to pull for Hendo. Fedor is comeing off two straight losses and will be looking to redeem himself and Hendo has been on fire latley. I wish it had happened about 5 years ago but it should be a great fight. Two of the best mma fighters ever.

Dan-Henderson-Strikeforce-Ohio.jpg

Fedor-Affliction-2-1.jpg

So much for saying I'm retired. Hope that Hendo can recoup from his last fight.

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

So much for saying I'm retired. Hope that Hendo can recoup from his last fight.

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

Hope Fedor meet's Dan right hand.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

Hope Fedor meet's Dan right hand.

Huntsonora is in Chicago with Dan right now, he said Fedor looks hella fit but Dan is ready to go too...going to be an all out war tomorrow night!! I can't wait...GO DAN GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~Z~

Huntsonora is in Chicago with Dan right now, he said Fedor looks hella fit but Dan is ready to go too...going to be an all out war tomorrow night!! I can't wait...GO DAN GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~Z~

I like the outcome alot, He's a local that has done well in Wrestling and UFC fighting.

I like the outcome alot, He's a local that has done well in Wrestling and UFC fighting.

Ask either of them what they thought about the fight, 5 years from now. They will say, "ba, ba, ba, da, da, da, baaaaaa."

".....but by God, I never said a word to a pig!"

Ask either of them what they thought about the fight, 5 years from now. They will say, "ba, ba, ba, da, da, da, baaaaaa."

".....but by God, I never said a word to a pig!"

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom