HELP

kawboy

Very Active Member
I am going to have a kid, prolly tomorrow, and I still don't have a name........ I have been trying to think of something unique, but nothing really stands out yet. Any ideas?

I'll tell you who it was . . . it was that D@MN Sasquatch!

LAST EDITED ON Jul-20-12 AT 08:08PM (MST)[p]You're going to have a baby? Call it a miracle.... lol congrats Kawboy.
Slick

You are welcome to use Slick if you like. I'd be honored.

"The Road goes on forever & the Party never Ends"

Carson

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

Thanks, This one will be a boy. He is my second, I have a two year old girl. I am way excited, I need another accomplice.

Congrats man.

I hear ya. You're lucky you're having a boy. I have 2 little girls and we're done. Both of my girl's names are Greek. One name was derived from a hunting goddess and the other means female deer in Greek. I figured maybe this will increase the odds of them wanting to go hunting with me. Fingers crossed! My wife laughs at me though saying one of them will if I get lucky.

If our second one was going to be a boy we were going to name him Magnum. I was looking forward to that...didn't happen.

Since you're a cowboy I assume from your name you might as well name them off saddle parts. We've got one family with 3 boys, Latigo, Cinch and Horn.

>I'll tell you who it was
>. . . it was
>that D@MN Sasquatch!

Maybe you should ask that d@mn sasquatch what to name him ?

LAST EDITED ON Jul-20-12 AT 09:19PM (MST)[p]
Ransom spelled backwards......... Crazy enough it might work
Riflescope, so, what are their names?
As far as cowboy names, I kinda like Wyatt

Their names are Alaya and Atlee. Didn't plan on both of them starting with A's, it just happened.

I've always liked Wyatt and was considering that also if we had a boy but we already have a Wyatt in the family.

How about Porter?

Oh and I forgot, congrats good luck and enjoy every minute with them they grow up fast!!!!!

How does bobcatbess sound?:D

[font color=red size=redsize=18"face"]SHOW THEM TO ME![/font]
If You Love Your Country,SHOW THEM TO ME!

I've got Wild Honey Tree's and Crazy Little Weeds growin around my Shack!
These Dusty Roads ain't streets of gold but I'm happy right where I'm at!
All these Perty little Western Belles are a Country Boys Dream!
They ain't got Wings or MM Halo's but they sure look good to me!

Well Dickweed is out of the question if you want the name to be unique. I heard Wetboot's mom has been calling him that for years...

Seriously though, Pat Garrett Mair...c'mon dude you know that's a badass name!!

~Z~

Squatch.

Tough name. Nobody would mess with him.

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

You said that YOU are having a baby so how about naming him Pencil or Number 2 like the other fellow said.

Just kiddin' ya man, seriously though my favorite male name is Zachary.

http://img1.jurko.net/avatar_13010.jpg[/img][/url]

Looks like its not gonna be today, I get a little more time. Too many women in labor, they sent us home.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom