HELP

littlebull209338

Since March 10th we have had a robin attacking a window in our house. Every morning at daylight he is there banging his shadow. Sometimes this goes on for hours. I have chased him off only to have him return in a few minutes. Poor guy. I think he is a Biden supporter..he is crazy. Maybe the virus has got him.

A couple years ago I had one doing the same thing on a couple of my windows, I tried everything from spikes on the window seal to a fake owl and nothing worked, finally an air soft gun did the job.

We had a young robin last spring that kept banging into a window in the family room. The cat loved it. My wife has draperies with some stringy fringe that I thought the bird was trying to get to help build a nest. It went in for days until the bird finally gave up.

It's probably mating season and he sees himself in the window and tries to attack. Or it could be a Utard robin.

And yes, robins taste okay. I lived on them for a few days when we ran out of food.

Since March 10th we have had a robin attacking a window in our house. Every morning at daylight he is there banging his shadow. Sometimes this goes on for hours. I have chased him off only to have him return in a few minutes. Poor guy. I think he is a Biden supporter..he is crazy. Maybe the virus has got him.
Put an owl or hawk decoy next to the window.

Hahahahaha , yep I had one do the same thing a few years back ! Not gonna say what was going on the first time he struck the window but i thought for sure one of my buddies trying to get me out of the house ! Scared the heck out of me !

If it's auh Robin, it needs to Stop. That's why we have Laws.

Robbing (Stealing from a Person's, Person, under force or fear) is: Rob'n... We cage (Jail) such and refer to them as: .... Hold it..... Wait 4 it..............................

JAIL BIRDS.

Jagerdad Vaudeville 1930's Inc. :)

Hey Little Bill...if you are an old ass like me...you ain't scared of your neighbors...use the 12 gauge...you really expect they'll put you in jail??****..times like these..they lettin everybody out:cool::cool::cool::cool:

12 gauge might blow the window out? HA. It has got so I look forward to this little alam clock in the morning. Gotta give "her" credit for not giving up.

Soft Air gun, get the pellets that dissolve no noise and no evidence.......... my son's bulldog starts to bark as soon as he takes his soft air gun out of the cabinet. Makes him mad as hell I suppose he has been hit in the butt with it a few times LOL

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom