HELP. XM or Sirius satelite

elkantlers

Long Time Member
I am going to be getting on of these, XM or Sirius, which is better. Any likes or dislikes? Thanks, elkantlers

From what I know Sirius bought XM. They are the same thing now. Sirius dropped alot of shows to put the XM shows on. I think it sucks now. I know alot people that are thinking of dropping it. If they would have dropped Ellis on the faction channel they would have quit it already.

last I looked my $2.50 sirius stock is at 12 cents.....please don't cancel....please

great post/pic, thanks for sharing

JB
494742f95c53a850.jpg

XM actually bought both companys. I have XM, they also include the "best of sirius". Go XM

buck1.gif

Later, Brandon

Have a lifetime membership with Sirius. Got to love Hairnation channel 23.

They have indeed merged. I started out with XM. Most favorite was The Boneyard XM 41. Now it's Hair Nation. I heard the Boneyard is coming back in Jan. 09.

On a side note. Between Cell, DSL, Phone, Satellite radio and Satellite TV, I'm paying over $300.00 per month. Kind of makes you long for the good 'ol days when it was all free.

RUS

RUS-

Thanks for making me look at how much im spending on those items myself.. yikes!!!!!!!!!

buck1.gif

Later, Brandon

As others have stated now that they are 1 you get the best of both worlds. I have had Sirius for 4 years now and will never be with out.

I love "The Grateful Dead Channel" "Radio Margaritaville" They have a Led Zepplin Channel right now, and Blue Color Comedy

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom