Help with wife's deer hunt

wackandstack

My wife has a Northeastern archery tag. I have killed my deer already and she really wants to kill a deer. Only problem is that we have 4 boys that range in age from 8yrs to 8mo. It's hard for us to get away from the road very fer. Anything would make her happy. Any help would be great. Thanks.

You can be like 99% of the rest of the hunters in the area and drive up and down 191, and the east park road until you see a 2 point and fling arrows at it.

......and you and the boys can scribble with crayons while Jim entertains your wife in some beautiful mountain meadow.....sound OK??

great post/pic, thanks for sharing

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

He offered the same thing to me and Now my Wife thinks hunting with Jim is great.LMAO

I think you shall jump on that offer. IMO

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

Well wac, are you asking if anybody knows of a place you can bowhunt with an 8 month old kid? When you find a place like that, there will be an influx of women bowhunters like no other. That being said, if you're "serious" then you need to find a babysitter. What more can I say. Take the 8 year old. It will be good exposure for them and a hell of a good time. I just don't see anybody getting serious about bowhunting carrying an 8 month old kid around the mountain. If you can do it I'm extremely impressed. That being said, you are stuck driving the roads and praying for a dumb buck. I hope that's serious enough.

It's always an adventure!!!
www.awholelottabull.com

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom