Help with Wasatch Bull Moose

M

MountainWest

My cousin drew out for this tag, he has been out spotting a couple of times and hasn't seen anything yet. If anyone is willing to give up some info on where we can look, we would appricate it. Thanks for any help you can give.

cascade springs, east of heber in uitahs,curant creek, wildcat (between strawberry and currant creek turn off easy to miss so pay attention), co op creek,mill hollow. etc
hunt the willows hard they can be in a small patch and never see them they stand still for long periods. repeat thouroughly hunt the willows! glass and dont be scared to glass an area for a while. get in the habit of glassin every black spot you see. also again willows ! did i mention willows and hunt em thoughrly. not sayin its the only place to see them but dont over look the willows!!!! i found that out the hard way. wish i would hammeered them harder. also oak brush places where oak brush are glass them hard! if you get down to the nitty gritty wildcat usually will at least have a small bull inthere.
make the most of it and dont get discouraged i could go a day or two and not see a moose then see 4 or5 in a couple hours. repeat do not get disciouraged! you will have the itfch to do this hunt agian and you cant so make the most of it.
dont forget to post pics
check below the da,m at curaant creek res. was a decent bull in there last year may be bigger now.

I sent you a PM

--I'm looking for a man... who calls himself Bucho! That's all! And you had to do it, the hard way!--

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom