help with cow elk in Henefer.

A

adventureswild

I am taking my girlfriend along with on an anterless elk hunt I drew for Morgan-South Rich, Henefer-Echo on Dec. 1st-Feb 13 . I am looking for information to make this a successful and enjoyable experience. If anyone has any advice on location to find some elk this would be great. Thank you.

park @ the fire canyon parking lot and hoof it from there also just west of the parking lot is another access point that you can use and walk in, normally a few elk in that canyon. you can glass from the freeway and get a line on them. early on they will be high if their is no snow. or over by the cemetery there is access, just a farther walk to get into them.

How to start an argument online:
1. Express an opinion
2. Wait

thank you very much. I think this is over where my buddy was going to take us.

I had that tag a few years back..... If there is enough snow, you can shoot them from the parking lot by the cemetery entrance...

LAST EDITED ON Oct-31-12 AT 10:08PM (MST)[p]Very easy hunt. You will not need any advice/help.

With a good amount of snow you will see why.

I don't see though where the hunt goes into february????

sorry guys, typo *Jan. 13. Thanks for the info. Can't wait it to get out there.

Anyone have any luck with this tag? I also have the tag. Im thinking of waiting for some snow. Ill be going solo cause my brother and friends are flakes.

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom