Help us out, please...

TripleK

Long Time Member
Hey, please click on this video. You don't have to watch it, but just go there for a second to get our click count up. PLEASE? It's not a bad video..just someone who is a really bad dancer.

Jenn
"Behind every great man is a great woman...and behind every great woman is some guy staring at her butt!"

OK, I bit. For whoever "wonders", it's nothing. A truly ungraceful (fully-clothed) dancer who is apparently drunk and swaying back and forth. Big deal.

Debbie is someone I know, ok? She got a lil' drunk on her night out w/the girls and made a fool of herself (horrid dancing!) and fools end up on Youtube these days, dontchaknow? It's just a little joke but we want more "views". That's all. I told you it was no big deal. Why don't you people believe me?

And eel...it's so much FUN to break those Utah laws. ;-)

Jenn
"Behind every great man is a great woman...and behind every great woman is some guy staring at her butt!"

Oh man....that makes me REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY HAPPY that I do not have to do the bar scene any more to pick up women!! If that is the kind of thing that is running around bars these days.......then I think I am glad that I am married!!!! DOH!

>Oh man....that makes me REALLY REALLY
>REALLY REALLY HAPPY that I
>do not have to do
>the bar scene any more
>to pick up women!! If
>that is the kind of
>thing that is running around
>bars these days.......then I think
>I am glad that I
>am married!!!! DOH!

LOL She's already married too (but you should've seen the guys hitting on them....lol). This was a girl's night out in Baltimore...bunch of ladies I know (from an internet mommy board).

And...Gila and Bomber...I don't get drunk and I SURE don't dance, guys, so you'll NEVER see that happen. lol

"And...Gila and Bomber...I don't get drunk and I SURE don't dance, guys, so you'll NEVER see that happen. lol"

uhhh - ANYMORE... but guess what fellas???

I've got the wedding video!!!!

How much do you think I can get TK to give me to not upload it to Youtube?

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom