Help, send bail money!!

Long Time Member
We need money or credut card number. Kilo and JB got arreated for non payment of a credit card bill at the steakhouse.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

cant uae a hawaii forum, overton got drunk at the airport lounge and ended up in El Salvador.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

I theenk 191 is soa drunck that he duznt no ware he iznt!

Piper, how's your period?

Zigga, don't forget the knee pads!

440Sixpack wants to measure your boners!

>I theenk 191 is soa drunck
>that he duznt no ware
>he iznt!
>

ding, ding, ding.......we have a winner....lol

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

Who slipped the Roofies into 1911's drink?

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

If I were you I'd sleep on my back and wear a catchers mask...

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

Hey 1911?

Did CUPSY give you a Grammar Lesson?:D

Or maybe a different Lesson?

I don't care if they're big or small!
If they throw lead I like em all!

POOR 1911 he hangs out with those guys for a couple of days and he goes all to hell, Red will have her work cut out for her, getting him back into shape it could take years.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

>POOR 1911 he hangs out with
>those guys for a couple
>of days and he goes
>all to hell, Red will
>have her work cut out
>for her, getting him back
>into shape it could take
>years.
>
>"I have found if you go
>the extra mile it's Never
>crowded".

LMAO I agree with you on this one.

>Ahhh yes, I remember my first
>beer.

LMAO

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:

I thought we all agreed there'd be NO MORE DRUNK POSTING!!

Steve
Derkha derkha Muhammed jihad hakha sherpha sherpha abakhala- Gary of Team America World Police

Steakhouse Huh?? If you would have been honest and said strip club I think we all may have gone to the Western Union office and sent money!!! :) Hope everything is going well boys!!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom