Help save our wildlife (wolf over population)

Give us all a friggen break. Is there anything on that site that's not BS?

I wanted to take a scalp,but the kill was not mine.

Done! And emailed to other hunters who hate wolves unlike some on this site who apparently love big game herds destroyed by wolves.

So tell us LowCountry, what has BGF done with your money besides internet petitions and their failed attempt to keep MT and ID from hunting Wolves?

They don't have my money. They do have my name on a petition is all. I see no harm in that. Why if they are against wolves would they BGF not allow or as some say stop a wolf hunt? That makes zero sense.

LAST EDITED ON Jan-23-12 AT 12:17PM (MST)[p]LowC, sorry for my "confrontational" tone on that reply.

My take is, if there are Wolf hunts, there's no need for BGF and hunters donations.
I'm sure BGF can rationalize their efforts to get the Wolf Rider removed from the budget Bill but to me, their actions speak a lot louder than their press releases.

wapiti what have they done to try to keep wolves from being hunted in id mt? everyone keeps saying that sfw and bgf tried keeping wolves from being hunted. where is this coming from what did they do? Wolves are still an issue in the sw so signning a wolf petition is a good idea imo

Do you have better information for us 4100fps..?? I'm all for personal opinions, and healthy debate- in order to have that, I like full disclosure, and as much information as possible...

Do you know things that we dont, or that are contrary to that website... If so, I woud like to know also. I prefer informed choice as opposed to only receiving one side of an issue.

"Therefore, wo be unto him that is at ease in Zion!" 2 Ne. 28: 24

theox, et al.

BGF and SFW both tried to derail the Simpson/Tester rider that delisted wolves in Montana and Idaho.

Its all here...black and white...crystal clear:

http://www.monstermuleys.info/cgi-b..._thread&om=17620&forum=DCForumID5&archive=yes

Combine that with SFW's latest attempted tag grab in Arizona, their crooked politics to get Corey Rossi appointed as Director of Alaskas Game and fish (Rossi is charged with multiple wildlife violations and has resigned), WYSFW pushing for transferable landowner tags and outfitter sponsored licenses, Don Peay voicing opposition to Utahs stream access law....I dont see how anyone with a single firing brain cell would support anything to do with SFW and BGF.

What a joke.

In the name of full disclosure ........

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

NRA, SCI, and CSF Disavow Misleading Press Release

Today the National Rifle Association, Safari Club International and the Congressional Sportsmen?s Foundation publicly disavowed a misleading press release distributed on Friday, March 11th to congressional offices and other outlets. The press release blatantly misrepresents the position of these organizations regarding legislation to delist gray wolves under the Endangered Species Act.

The draft release was circulated by an individual representing Sportsmen for Fish and Wildlife and Big Game Forever. The individual representing these two groups was immediately advised to remove the aforementioned organizations named in the release. Unfortunately, he did not, and the release was transmitted without correcting the inaccurate information.

The release in question claimed that the NRA, SCI and CSF along with the other organizations listed below are opposed to language relating to the delisting of gray wolves in spending legislation currently pending before the U.S. Congress. In fact, these organizations support that language, as well as every other measure that has been introduced in the U.S. House and Senate to date addressing this important issue.

Congressional offices and members of the media should exercise caution in accepting as fact, or repeating, any claims made by Sportsmen for Fish and Wildlife, Big Game Forever or any person claiming to represent them. Due to the blatant misrepresentation contained in the press release circulated by these two groups, any claims they make in the future should be thoroughly investigated and independently confirmed.

NRA Federal Affairs
Jeff Freeman
Senior Federal Lobbyist
[email protected]
410 First Street S.E.
2nd Floor
Washington, D.C. 20003
tel: 202.651.2568
fax: 202.651.2577

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Cliff note's version to support what 4100fps stated; Sportsman for Welfare and Big Game For Us, sent a false email press release mentioned by NRA in their beat down provided above. In that false emailed press release, SFW/BGF emailed 535 Congress members, stating that SCI, NRA, CSF wanted to kill the Montana and Idaho delisting.

That was not true. Those groups, and every other group, supported delisting. Only SFW and BGF joined camp with the wolf lovers. They got caught, redhanded, then sent their boys and "Hatchet Harriet" on the warpath, trying to belittle and defame those who had the goods on them. They never denied trying to sink MT and ID, only blaming someone else for them getting caught in the act.

The wolf money was flowing like wine. They did not want to see a solution to wolves in MT and ID. Wolves are a cash crop like nothing they could have imagined.

Lots of threads on this site from last March, when the wolf deal was going down for MT and ID. These guys are such political novices, they had no idea that MT and ID hunters were in the loop on the many meetings and emails where SFW/BGF was scheming to sink our delisting efforts. They were leaving their own tracks - tracks they have yet to be able to cover, in spite of vocal attempts by their loyalists, many of whom have now seen the light and no longer come to the rescue of SFW/BGF.

Seeing such neophytes bury themselves was probably the most entertaining event of 2011. Seeing how many hunters continue to send them money is the most disappointing event of 2011, and now 2012.

"Hunt when you can - You're gonna' run out of health before you run out of money!"

Did you hear that? No, wait a minute........................................I could have sworn I heard someone, somewhere, speak. Guess not. Silence is really loud, at times, isn't it!

Thanks to Buzz, and Fin for the info, I thought everyone by now knew about these lowlifes.

I wanted to take a scalp,but the kill was not mine.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom