HELP! Ram mount and pictures needed

ridgetops

Very Active Member
I just got a call from my taxidermist and my rams cape is back from the tannery. I'm still trying to decide on what I want the mount to look like. It will be a shoulder mount and I want it to be in a semi sneak position. Can anyone show me pictures of a semi sneak mount or even some live pictures in that position.

thank you, Koby

Here's one!
7738bighornsneak1.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Mar-07-11 AT 11:03AM (MST)[p]Curious how the cape turned out and if it has and collar marks? In some ways, I think an upright position would hide any rubs better than a sneak look, but I guess your taxi would know more than me.
I just emailed you a couple more pictures of a sneak pose. I am too much of a dinosaur to figure out how to post them here.

LAST EDITED ON Mar-07-11 AT 05:37PM (MST)[p]Beats me, but I knew it was not the normal shoulder mount when I saw it on some other site that just said it was a sneak mount. I'm not real familiar with them, but I have my first whitetail buck on the wall and it is what the taxidermist called a sneak mount and it only has a short portion of the neck.

Topgun, thanks for the picture.

Rick, you can e-mail me your pictures. Also, the collar mark shows but it is what it is and I'm fine with it.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom