Help Pick Hunt Adventure Challenge Giveaway Winner

Founder

Founder Since 1999
CEI Outdoors (http://www.ceioutdoors.com) is donating and Lifetime Subscription to any Outdoorsman's Resource Guide and Klenz-Direct (http://klenz-direct.com/) is donating a "Clean Up" bundle that includes 3 Klenz XXL Towels and a couple packages of the 1-2-3 Towels.

Good stuff! The resource guide is really cool and has everything. Everyone hunting Arizona should have this. Plus, they'll be coming out with a Colorado version soon.

The clean up towels are something I now always have in my pack. I like them. Real handy to keep me smelling great!! LOL

Anyway, who should WIN this months giveaway. Of all those participating in the Hunt Adventure Challenge, who has the funnest, most rewarding, exciting, story that makes you feel like you are there with them????

Thanks to all who are participating in the Hunt Adventure Challenge. I especially like the photos and videos. Fun stuff. I hope more of you get involved. There's plenty of time to get us caught up on your year and take us with you on your adventures.

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com

midnight gets my vote.
general tag nice bucks, and Ive been with him on several hikes. The guy is an animal. Throw in the ski jumping photos and back packing photos and you get the idea he is in another league of big buck hunters.

im not worthy

4a7d1f93337c7fd7.jpg

There are no big bucks in Utah! LOL

Founder,

You get my vote hands down. Your style of sharing with us is exactly what has inspired me to do video of my hunt adventure. It captures the emotion of the moment, whether it is hiking in 5 miles, or looking at bucks, I felt like I was there more than any other. You put the most amount of work into helping me share your scouting trips etc.

Midnight

I vote for BB, I keep checking to see if he has anymore scouting photos. I also want to find the low life who stole the blind.

That John Denver is full of $#!t man

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom