help on best smart phone.

theox

Very Active Member
So I am finally deciding to upgrade the old flip phone. I am going to the dark side of smart phones. I dont have much money at the moment and I have 2 free options that i might be interested in. I will use the phone for a few emails, accessing the net, google maps, ( other hunting related things).

First is th Iphone4. Dont know much about it... is it any good?

2nd. THe casio commando( rugged) ( i have this in the flip phone version) I am leaning toward this one because it is ruggged, waterproof, and scratch,shock resistant. My biggest question is, how does google maps, etc work on the phone, is the camera decent for spotting scopes, is it a good phone or is it not worth it.

There are several other free ones like the nokia lumia etc.

I was just looking for some insight on these and any other suggestions that are not gonna clean out my wallet would be great. Thank you!

LAST EDITED ON Mar-04-13 AT 07:16PM (MST)[p]I have the I-Phone 4. I really like it better than my old Droid incredible. I'm certainly not an expert I just find it a real useable phone. I use google maps with it a lot big enough screen for my old eyes. It takes good pictures although I've never digiscoped with it.

Thanks corn husker. i have talked to several more people that like the iphone 4 a lot so i will prob get it.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom