Help, need present for wife!

F

Frontier

I think I go through this crap every year trying to figure out what to get the wife, no wonder I hate christmas! One year I bought her some bra's, the gal at the store looked at me like I was some kind of weirdo. The wife said they were to big, all I said was I guess I was wishing. Wouldn't speak to me for a week, I didn't mind that at all thinking back. Bought her a set of frying pans another year, told me all I think about is her being a slave in the kitchen. Any way any ideas, I think she has my dinner ready, about time!

What does she like to do? How much do want spend? My wife says jewelry is always a good option. Either a necklace or earings. Do you have any children? Maybe a necklace with their birth stones in it. We need a little more info to narrow the list down.

TEE-TEE-K LIKED THE MARTHA STEWART CUTTING BOARD!!!

OH,THE BRA!!!

YA I BOUGHT ONE OF THEM ONCE & MY WIFE SAID THE SAME THING,SHE SAYS: THATS WAY TO BIG,I SAID WELL MAYBE YOU COULD GROW IN TO IT,THATS WHEN I GOT THE FRYIN PAN!!!

"I'M NOT COMPLAINING,I'M TELLING IT THE WAY IT IS,SOME OF YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,THATS O.K.,SOMETIMES THE TRUTH HURTS & YOU HAVE TO ACCEPT IT,OR YOU FIND OUT WHAT THE FACTS ARE,STAND UP & VOICE YOUR OWN OPINION,THIS IS STILL AMERICA THE LAST TIME I CHECKED"!!!

493c3bb236d04499.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

THERE'S ONLY ONE bobcat!!!

You could always give her Slamdunk's phone number.

Heck! Supposedly works for TTK.

RUS

Well I don't know Slamdunk's number. Jewelry is an idea, I think I could buy some zirconium ear rings and tell her they're diamond so the 600 that comes up missing out of the checking account would make sense and could probably pickup another rifle with the difference? A day at the spa wouldn't be a bad idea, maybe I could go with her if I could find a Hooter's spa, anyone know of one? I appreciate the suggestions, keep them coming.

+1 on slamdunks phone number!!! i was struggling with the very same thing 9 months ago on what to get my wife. And now were expecting our first child! Thanks Slam!

How about $300 cash in $5 dollar bills and two front row tickets to Chippendales All Male Review.

She can take her mom and you will be famous.....not to mention that she will probably try to tear "it" out by the roots when she gets home.

How about posting a pic so we can evaluate her type?

great post/pic, thanks for sharing

JB
494742f95c53a850.jpg

I bet she wants a new 300 Weatherby with a Swarovski scope and A 60mm spotting scope to go along with it! I am getting my wife one of those but I am not going to tell her about it:)

I can't compete with the ultimate snow blower, that's great!

On a serious note, I did buy my wife, who was then my fiance, a new beretta shogun 27 years ago so that she'd get into duck hunting with me. She never cared much for duck hunting and the gun kicked her too much, so now I've enjoyed using the shotgun duck hunting without her for the last 27 years.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom