HELP ME!!

never_catch

Long Time Member
Ok guys I have a REAL problem and need your help!!

I had sex with a cougar last night and I can't remember her name for the life of me...it's not because I have a bad memory it's because I drank way to much beer. Should I call from a different number and ask for a some random name then ask who she is to find out?? I don't know how to get myself out of this mess but I want more of that!! I'm supposed to take her to another party tonight but I can't pick her up not knowing her friggin name.

Anyone have Sancho's number?? He's probably had this happen to him before too...

~Z~

Well I text her after he told me her name...her name is NOT Bianca!! Guess who doesn't have a date tonight now?? Wait...45 just stole my date cuz he asked me for her number to verify her name...untrustworthy plick!!

~Z~

Z, I don't know her real name but her MM name is BowHuntWithaRifle. just be real careful not to talk about a16 inch saddle or your not gettin lucky tonight.

LAST EDITED ON Jan-28-12 AT 04:57PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Jan-28-12 AT 04:55?PM (MST)

I'LL BET HER NAME RHYMES WITH A BODY PART!!!!!!!!!!!!

LETS MAKE SOME GUESSES..................YD.

Regina
Ulva
Peg
Skankle

I met a girl, we went out 3-4 times before I found out her name only because we went out with a few of her friends and her name was brought up. Until that point I just called her "hey".

This thread is BS! I can't beleive you guys are falling for this. You've all seen pics of Z that he's posted. You really think he's able to score on a cougar? Chit....I'd have believed a javelina....

Steve
Worlds Best ebayer
Great transaction, fast payment, A+++++

Good point Wiz.
Cougar, no, but I have seen him mix it up with a couple whales.
whales.jpg

Dall
That one slipped right be me.

Recall member ChorideRus? I think he kind of got mad at me when I accidently butchered his name and kept calling him ClitoRus. Ah good times.

20 bucks says she doesn't care if you never call her again, Z. I doubt she's sitting around waiting for you to show up tonight. ;-)

KKK, then why is she sexting me?? Every pic I get immediately gets forwarded to all my friends...it's not every day I hook a cougar this sexy and we call eachother friends for a reason!! You wanna see too obviously...send me you number and I'll forward you some pics :)

~Z~

Z,

My advice is you are better off not knowing her name. She's just gonna hurt you when SHE sees you sober. Cut your losses on this one. If she's sexting you on day two she'll be boiling a rabbit on day five. Change your number and hope she can't find your house.

How about Lassie!!! You dog....If you forgot her name it must not have been any good...

Government doesn't fix anything and has spent trillions proving it!!!
Let's face it...After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says WTF!

pm sent, loverboy! I hope its not a picture of my Aunt Judy standing out front of her single-wide! LOL...that seems about Z's speed.

Steve
Worlds Best ebayer

I stand corrected, my friends. NIIIIIIIIICE!! More pics please...

Steve
Worlds Best ebayer

Just one question, Z. Why does she fail to send you pics that show anything BELOW her waistline? Barf.....maybe she tucked it?

Steve
Worlds Best ebayer

Z should be proud so I'll take the liberty of sending the only pic that is not gonna get nuked. Nice job, Z. Work it, boy!

6584old_lady.jpg

Steve
Worlds Best ebayer

~Z~ send that my way. Chances are in the short time I was single I serviced her. I will shoot ya back her name no cost :)

....says the jealous woman. OUCH!

Steve
Worlds Best ebayer

>....says the jealous woman. OUCH!
>
>Steve
>Worlds Best ebayer
>Great transaction, fast payment, A+++++

Jealous ughhhhh NOT SO MUCH lol

A Cougar???? Are you sure it wasn't a panther?

MooseKNuckle.jpg

>Ok guys I have a REAL
>problem and need your help!!
>
>
>I had sex with a cougar
>last night and I can't
>remember her name for the
>life of me...it's not because
>I have a bad memory
>it's because I drank way
>to much beer. Should I
>call from a different number
>and ask for a some
>random name then ask who
>she is to find out??
>I don't know how to
>get myself out of this
>mess but I want more
>of that!! I'm supposed to
>take her to another party
>tonight but I can't pick
>her up not knowing her
>friggin name.
>
>Anyone have Sancho's number?? He's probably
>had this happen to him
>before too...
>
>~Z~

Compromise, hell! ... If freedom is right and tyranny is wrong, why should those who believe in freedom treat it as if it were a roll of bologna to be bartered a slice at a time?

>Well sh!t I guess that means
>I'm not your friend.
>Didn't get a damn thing
>sent my way

Boot trust me you didnt miss anything, but maybe losing your diner:)

To all those questioning Z's catch, i can vouch for him, she's hott!!! I was shocked to see absolutely NO body piercings either, she's a keeper!!! Lol

Slammy, you're going to think I'm crazier then you probably already did...I already traded the cougar in for what seems to be a less psychotic 28 year old chick. Will find out soon if that was a good idea??

~Z~

so I'm guessin you were pretty drunk that night? I was driving down the road and just about rolled my truck when that text came in! dude warn bout that next time! lol and tell me her name so I can remind you what you just did the night before and who you did it with ok.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom