Help killing elks

elkassassin

Long Time Member
Hi nice peoples. I posted this in the elk forum and got a lot of jealous and angry responses. You all seem like nicer peoples in this forum so I decided to re post it here.

I decided I am not going to help anybody kill they're elks for free any more. I need a new job to so I am pleased to announce that I will be offering my services for a small fee. I have a lifetime or two worth of elk hunting experience and have mastered the sport of killing GIANT elks to a T. If you draw or buy a tag. I will teach and train you to become an elk assassin to! My small fee is $5,000. I feel this is small because you will never need to hire a guide again no matter where you hunt in the future. You will become a better elk killer then any guide. PM me. Seriously inquiries only!

ELKASSASSIN

We're nicer, but can be real S.O.B's when it comes to grammar. You better stick it out in the elk forum. You might try the Utah forum as well.

LAST EDITED ON Mar-17-12 AT 08:28AM (MST)[p]Here we go again! Elks slayer, show us your guide license. I think you're going to find that almost everyone that lived at Elks town, somehow followed you and are now living here enjoying the Campfire. It will be kind of fun to finally see which one of you pranksters (I say "you" because I know its not me) was bored enough to play the big "Elks" Slayer

This must be a unemployed Utard with too much time on his hands and failed to go beyound sixth grade.

RELH

Come on guys!Elk assassin is just trying to be helpful!5K is a small price to pay for his(her's?)obvious wealth of knowledge!It's refreshing to see someone on here actually not griping about something or trying to push their ethics off on the rest of us!Welcome to the campfire,Elk Assassin!!Can you at least give us a free hint on how to kill giant elks?Thanks.Your friend,nontypical.

What a selfish thing to do. I will gladly teach anyone how to hunt elk and where to find them for free. No more guided hunts for me, I will be guiding hunts for free

Stinky's alter ego

Mormons are Christians too

I agree with Humble, that elkassassin guy is a dickweed and reminds me of someone else here, I just can't quite figure out who...

2311idiot.jpg

I sent my check like a month ago to that ebay address you told me about, Where is my information. I'm starting to think you are cheating us poor elk hunters.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Cuz, it reminds you of Ziggy and his alter ego. He gone from liberal lover boy to the great elk assassin.

RELH

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom