Help for DIY hunters

DeerMadness

Long Time Member
I am working on a project and regardless of how far it goes I am excited and having a good time with this. By the time it is close to hitting the streets I will share. This is going to be a busy year. Hopefully make a good buck or two also.

Doesn't one,"help" contradict the other, "DIY"? Sorry, I couldn't resist. Hope your project goes well.

Helping hunters would make you a guide in Colorado. You might want to check with licensing requirements.

Good luck Garth.......

When you go swimming in the ocean, it is very cold, and it makes my willy small

Good Luck.

I have been in the process of developing a system of outdoor products now for the last 1.5 years. I have learned a lot, but the most important is that it always takes longer than you think, especially when waiting on other people and businesses. I was predicting to go live before hunting season last year, and here I am now waiting on my last parts to arrive, which should be in less than a month. Then things will be ready to live, so hopefully before archery season this year.

This forum will be one of the first places to hear once I go live, as I have some marketing materials I think most on here will appreciate.

DeerMadness: if you need any help or encouragement, let me know; I love entrepreneurship. Devote all of your free time to the cause, and even if this project doesn't make it as big as you dream, it will at least teach you what better to do next time. I told myself "if I want to spend as much time outdoors as I want, then I need to find a way to make money at it." Hope both of our dreams come true.

Fly4fish thank you...I have actually made some progress and have an editor engaged for my help.
It is going to take 6-9 months longer than I thought. Maybe a 2 year to the shelves time frame.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom