Help donate to Gunnison area deer!

elks96

Long Time Member
See the link! If you want to donate please do! If you want bash or attack or disagree with with feeding please start a second thread!

In short Colorado has gotten EPIC snow recently! It is deep in a lot of places. We have also got a weird weather pattern where rain and sleet have fallen! In many places a cold snap will create a horrible layer of ice and could kill tons of deer and elk!

This fund is meant to overcome and financial objections to feeding. We are in a really bad spot, chance we could get lucky but one cold snap could destroy things on levels worse than 07/08.

https://www.gofundme.com/save-gunnison-wildlife

Several of us MMers have contributed so far, invite you to join us in contributing, and to spread the word.

Good way to help wildlife...hunted this area in the past and would hate to see deer herds go through another nose dive. I made a contribution.

Thanks for posting.

Thank you for letting us know how we can help My small donation has been added to your gofundme account.

I've never hunted the Gunnison Colo. area but have many good friends from here in Utah who have and they will be heart broken if those deer are lost again this year. Hope your weather takes a positive turn soon.

DC

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom