Help catch a gun thief!

HorseCreek

Very Active Member
I came up to my house in Utah from Arizona. Walked upstairs and found my Browning A-bolt M1000 Eclipse was missing.
Some jackass walked into my house and walked off with it.
It's a 22-250 with a Nikon Buckmaster 4x12x50 scope.
They also took a elk hunter sleeping bag.
The house is in Heber City Utah. If you are in the area and you hear of the puzzy bragging about his new gun let me know.
Thanks

Traditional >>>------->

Heres a pic or two
1523image.jpg

8324image.jpg

661image.jpg

Traditional >>>------->

Sorry to hear that HorseCreek!

Hope you find the JOKER before the Law does!

Thieving BASTARDS!

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

LAST EDITED ON Dec-27-13 AT 05:10PM (MST)[p]Dam that pisses me off and it is not even my rifle!!! Hate theives. Theives/home burglar should be photographed just like them critters you posted with your gun:) Hope you get it back. Will keep an ear out here in Utah County!!!

I hate thieves. I hope you nail him.

Hawkeye

Browning A-Bolt 300 Win Mag
Bowtech Destroyer
Winchester Apex .50 Cal

As in missing from the safe or missing from the mantel? Next time leave a Savage on the mantel. Then to find your thief look for the man missing a thumb.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

I'm surprised anyone would leave a gun unsecured like it evidently was. I know it's not right for someone to break in and steal anything, but it is up to us as gun owners to keep them all in a safe, secure place (safe, etc.). Sorry to hear that some scumbag took that rifle and that you find and get it back!

>As in missing from the safe
>or missing from the mantel?
> Next time leave a
>Savage on the mantel.
>Then to find your thief
>look for the man missing
>a thumb.
>
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Ha Ha!

Nicky will like that Comment!

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom