Hells Canyon Elk Double Video

S

Switchbacks

If you want to two guys work way to hard for a couple cow elk you are going to love this webisode!! Ross and Travis fill their extra cow elk tags in some of the toughest country! Click the link below and let us know what you think!

"No Guts, No Story!"

Work way too hard?? I didnt know driving around in a pick up or 4 wheeler was hunting.. These guys were doing it the right way. Away from roads and idiots.

Good job guys!

I guess I shouldn't have said worked way to hard...that probably sounder derogatory. I am actually Ross, I was one of the boneheads in the video!! lol I was just meaning we worked harder for the cows than most people were willing to work!

"No Guts, No Story!"

Way to work hard for a meat hunt Ross, that's the way it should be. Well done.

Thanks hornetcreek, wouldn't have had it any other way! Made it much more memorable!!

"No Guts, No Story!"

Did you hunt the first or second hunt? Looks like you hunted from the top, was going to apply for that as well, but decided against it, not as young as i used to be, but have hunted over in unit 13 extensivelly. I think one way would be to use a jet boat and hunt it from the bottom up. I'll take a cow any day over a ruted out Bull! Enjoyed the video..

Thanks brdhuntr! We hunted the later hunt, on the first cow we started from the bottom and shot her on the top...then packed her out the bottom. On mine we started from the top and went over the ridge and then had to pack here back over the top. It was a fun hunt, I am curious to see if Fish and Game do the hunt again.

"No Guts, No Story!"

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom