hells bells

Long Time Member
Someone clue me in to a moderately good fishing honey Hope already. This is serious business. DWR bastages poisoned the living chit right out of my regular spots.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

I haven't had time to hit any Mountain Lakes on the South Slope 1911!

Did try a local lake with Jr last Sunday Morning!

Water Temps are up a bit Higher than Normal & the Water was Nasty/Mossy & the Fishin was Crappy too!

You might Ask BerryBlaster how it is at Strawberry?

I know the water Temp out there has raised & it's Tippin a few Chubs over!

Damn the Luck!:D

I haven't heard how the Trout Fishin is though?

This Story happens alot it's True!
But Ya Best Hope it don't ever happen to you!

Forget the fishing 1911. Just take the Dickweed somewhere where there is a flock of sheep and he'll be happy.

Eel

Eel, I'm surprised at you!!!! I think Cuz got on your bad side and made your $hit list. I told you he could be ornery and twice as nasty as cat poop.

RELH

1911, just take him to any lake, if there is any fish in them he will get them. He likes using those hillbilly lures. You know the ones with a quarter stick of dynamite attached. Also tell him that I got his mail and will be shipping a package to him this Monday.

Take him to that small lake just outside Saratoga, WY. They stock it with big bows from the fish hatchery just a mile or so down the road. If he gets his limit of 4-5 pounds rainbows, just tell him it is a average fish for Wyoming and he will bypass Utah in the future and not hunt or fish your honey holes

RELH

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom