Hello from Missouri

Ozarkshunter95

new members from the Missouri ozarks grew up hunting fishing trapping and sucker gigging. Looking to start hunting outwest ive got two muledeer points in wyoming and two antelope points in wyoming hopeing to find a unit i can use them in next season if its possible with that low of points.

What's happenin. Grew up in STL, college in AR, and many summers at Lake of the Ozarks and hunting seasons around SE of Lebanon. Still have family in STL and farm in N Central MO, but living in AZ.

Welcome to the forum. Been lurking here for 15 years and a ton of knowledge and great people.

Welcome aboard Big O,
Theres a lot of great people on here. Check out elkassassin or as I still call him Bessy, lots of guys from Utah etc in the General Hunting Forum and if you need to know anything about NM go to the NM Forum all the guys over there know their hunting as well!
I’m from Collinsville, IL 15 minutes east of St Louis. I‘m in the middle of purchasing 80 acres in Cuba Mo, that is if I make enough off the timber for down payment.
Good Luck

Joe

Welcome, I'm just north of you here in Southern Iowa. I've hunted northern Missouri a few times but never hunted that far south. Been down there a few times, pretty country.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom